The Eask Tower is a solid stone tower on the top of Carhoo Hill, in Kerry Ireland, over-looking Dingle Harbor.
Eask Tower was built in 1847 in order to guide the ships into the mouth of the blind harbor. The Tower is of solid stone. The building of it on Carhoo (Ceathru) hill, 600 feet above sea level, provided work during the great famine, at the instigation of Reverend Charles Gayer, Leader of the Protestants, in an attempt to win converts. Twenty-seven feet was its original height, but at the turn of the century, the old hand was removed and an extra thirteen feet of stone was added to its height. A new hand was placed, roughly at the beginning of the extension.